Nationwide supply of
Noise Assessment Surveys
Sponmech work with experienced noise engineers who can come out to your site to conduct a full noise survey on your machinery or application. We offer consultancy on all industrial noise issues and can conduct noise surveys and impact reports using the latest Pulsar instruments technology.
Following our visit, we will provide you with a comprehensive quotation for the works required to help you achieve the required dB(A) level - in line with current legislation and guidelines.
Noise reduction is our speciality – get in touch today to arrange a noise assessment site survey.
Why use Sponmech for Noise Assessment Surveys
- Accredited noise consultants
- SafeContractor Approved
- Largest manufacturer In the Midlands
- All enclosures come with certificates of conformity
- All acoustic enclosures delivered and installed
- Experts In reducing dB levels
- HSE compliant
- Noise solutions for all industries
- Sponmech has a quality management system to BS EN ISO 9001:2015
- All engineers are accredited, safety trained & carry national safety passports
Quality product, delivered on time by friendly, efficient people -
just what we need
Steve LeadbeaterPurchasing Manager
The quality of product and service that we have received from Sponmech over the last 10 years has been outstanding even on very short lead times. We would not hesitate recommending them for any guarding application.
Brian CliftDesign Engineer
We have been working with Sponmech Safety Systems for more than 15 years now and are very pleased with the service they provide. Quality is excellent and response times are very good, from providing the quotation through to delivery of the equipment and support thereafter. We would have no hesitation is recommending Sponmech Safety Systems for the supply of guarding and safety systems.