Design, Manufacturing & Installation Of
Our sound dampening acoustic doors are produced using folded sheet steel and are infilled with Rockwool to provide noise reduction wherever it is needed.
Our acoustic doors are built to accompany our sound enclosures.
Double glazed sealed window units are usually fitted as standard. They are often required.
We normally fit our acoustic doors with refrigerator-type door locks which have an emergency exit function. Various other locks are available.
All doors are rubber sealed.
All acoustic doors designed and manufactured by Sponmech conform to BS EN ISO 15667:2000 Noise Control by Enclosures and Cabins and are fully HSE compliant.
To get a quote
Sponmech can only quote with enough/suitable information provided by you. For example you could make reference to a door type on our website or provide us with your or your customer's Sketch or drawings of the enclosure and/or photos of the equipment on site.
- We do not allocate our designers or engineers onto a job until the point of order.
- We do not quote from specification data sheets.
Please do use the enquiry form below on this page to give us enough information as possible to quote. Alternatively please email us and we can send you a questionnaire with all the information we need to know to quote you.
Why use Sponmech for Acoustic Doors
- Accredited noise consultants
- SafeContractor Approved
- Largest manufacturer In the Midlands
- All enclosures come with certificates of conformity
- All acoustic enclosures delivered and installed
- Experts In reducing dB levels
- HSE compliant
- Noise solutions for all industries
- Sponmech has a quality management system to BS EN ISO 9001:2015
- All engineers are accredited, safety trained & carry national safety passports
Quality product, delivered on time by friendly, efficient people -
just what we need
Steve LeadbeaterPurchasing Manager
The quality of product and service that we have received from Sponmech over the last 10 years has been outstanding even on very short lead times. We would not hesitate recommending them for any guarding application.
Brian CliftDesign Engineer
We have been working with Sponmech Safety Systems for more than 15 years now and are very pleased with the service they provide. Quality is excellent and response times are very good, from providing the quotation through to delivery of the equipment and support thereafter. We would have no hesitation is recommending Sponmech Safety Systems for the supply of guarding and safety systems.