Sponmech Safety Systems offer a full installation service nationwide on all of our noise reducing products.
Our acoustic enclosure installation team have been fitting enclosures and cabins for many years so we are very experienced in this type of install.
Furthermore, all of our noise engineers are accredited, safety trained and all carry national safety passports. Method statements and risk assessments are always produced prior to any installation.
To get a quote
Sponmech can only quote with enough/suitable information provided by you. For example you could make reference to an enclosure type on our website or provide us with your or your customer's Sketch or drawings of the enclosure and/or photos of the equipment on site.
- We do not allocate our designers or engineers onto a job until the point of order.
- We do not quote from specification data sheets.
Please do use the enquiry form below on this page to give us enough information as possible to quote. Alternatively please email us and we can send you a questionnaire with all the information we need to know to quote you.
Why use Sponmech for Acoustic Enclosure Installations
- Accredited noise consultants
- SafeContractor Approved
- Largest manufacturer In the Midlands
- All enclosures come with certificates of conformity
- All acoustic enclosures delivered and installed
- Experts In reducing dB levels
- HSE compliant
- Noise solutions for all industries
- Sponmech has a quality management system to BS EN ISO 9001:2015
- All engineers are accredited, safety trained & carry national safety passports
Quality product, delivered on time by friendly, efficient people -
just what we need
Steve LeadbeaterPurchasing Manager
The quality of product and service that we have received from Sponmech over the last 10 years has been outstanding even on very short lead times. We would not hesitate recommending them for any guarding application.
Brian CliftDesign Engineer
We have been working with Sponmech Safety Systems for more than 15 years now and are very pleased with the service they provide. Quality is excellent and response times are very good, from providing the quotation through to delivery of the equipment and support thereafter. We would have no hesitation is recommending Sponmech Safety Systems for the supply of guarding and safety systems.